Blumenau recorded on Tuesday, August 2, 9,921 confirmed cases of Dengue within the metropolis. The determine represents 12 greater than what was recorded final Tuesday, July 26, when the municipality had 9,909 cases of the illness – which represents a rise of 0.12% per week.
This yr there are 13,456 notifications. Of these, there are already 9,875 autochthonous cases, that’s, made in Blumenau. Another 248 are thought-about suspicious and are awaiting take a look at outcomes. Currently, town has 3,127 cases of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes.
This Tuesday, three residents of Blumenau have been admitted to hospitals within the metropolis on suspicion of getting Dengue. Of these, 3 are within the Infirmary and 0 are within the ICU. Meanwhile, Blumenau has died 7 from Dengue within the city.
Blumenau is going through a dengue epidemic
Epidemic detection is completed by means of the connection between the variety of confirmed cases and the variety of residents. The World Health Organization (WHO) explains how epidemics unfold when the variety of dengue sufferers exceeds 300 per 100,000 folks. In Blumenau, this affirmation got here as the federal government surpassed the variety of 1,050 confirmed cases of the illness.
Actions proceed to occur
More than 110 folks with the unfold of the illness proceed, every single day, to go to houses, warehouses, vacant tons and retailers to test for mosquito infestations. As wanted, groups from the Department of Urban Conservation and Management (Seurb) and the Autonomous Municipal Water and Sewage Service (Samae) are known as to gather supplies and waste in sure areas.
In Blumenau, residents can dispose of unpolluted supplies by means of the Samae Solid Waste Center, situated at Rua Engenheiro Udo Deeke, 430 – behind the Landfill Terminal. At the location, the group offers the right location for every kind of waste. This service is free. More info will be obtained immediately by calling 115 Samae.
Signs and signs
The first symptom of dengue is a excessive temperature (39 ° to 40 ° C) all of the sudden, which lasts two to seven days, related to headache, weak spot, physique, ache within the throat and again. Spots on the physique happen in 50% of cases, and may have an effect on the face, trunk, legs and arms. Loss of urge for food, nausea and vomiting might also happen.
Caring for Sick Patients
General Family Outpatient Clinics (AGF) present outpatient care in areas across the metropolis. Old AGF; AGF School of Agriculture; AGF Garcia; AGF Fortaleza; AGF Itoupava; AGF Badenfurt and AGF Centro are open from Monday to Friday, from 7am to 10pm. The Family Health Strategy (ESF) models additionally present care to folks. The tackle and opening hours of the related sections will be discovered on the City Hall web site.
The aim is that customers all the time take a sound doc bodily to help the motion. The distribution of passwords and reception of sufferers takes place as much as one hour earlier than the top of labor, in order that professionals can manage the discharge and guarantee well timed care for everybody.
People can even report locations the place there could also be mosquitoes, by contacting the Dengue Fighting Program, by means of OuvidorSUS at telephone quantity 156 (route 4) or by telephone at 3381-7770. The service is accessible from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 12pm and from 1pm to 5pm.
How to forestall the unfold of Aedes aegypti:
– Remove standing water from all containers
– Avoid utilizing dishes in pots. If you might be utilizing it, sand the sides
– Store bottles with the neck going through down
– Keep the trash coated
– Always depart water tanks closed, by no means open, particularly water tanks
– Plants equivalent to bromeliads ought to be prevented as they accumulate water
– Chlorine the pool water and clear it as soon as every week
– Keep gutters and daughter screens closed to forestall mosquitoes from reaching the location
– Clean water storage containers, equivalent to pet meals and water bowls, with a brush or sponge and detergent, as soon as every week.
– If it’s essential to fill the container with water, as within the case of waste, use hypochlorite
– Remove amassed water from the slabs
– Flush as soon as every week in bathrooms which might be not often used
– Keep the bathroom lid closed
– Avoid accumulation of rubbish, as it could change into a breeding floor for dengue mosquitoes
Receive information from Blumenau and the area with WhatsApp click on right here.