The two newest telephones from ASUS took the lead and are the fastest Android units in July 2022, a minimum of in response to the AnTuTu listing, one among the greatest platforms right this moment.
The platform publishes each month the 10 fastest Android telephones in the world market, in addition to the listing of the 10 most cost-effective units, the so-called “sub-flagship”, and the 10 strongest representatives.
ROG Phone 6 and Zenfone 9 twice on the podium
ASUS not too long ago introduced its new smartphones for the 12 months 2022, with the arrival of the ROG Phone 6 for players and the Asus Zenfone 9 for the basic public. According to the AnTuTu listing, the two telephones gained the high of the listing due to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor, with 18GB of RAM and 512GB of storage, the ROG Phone 6 Pro and 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. for Zenfone 9.
Nubia’s Red Magic 7 closes the podium, additionally counting on the newest Qualcomm platform. Interestingly, it was the Nubia mannequin that ranked highest in China’s AnTuTu, indicating that it’s going to have many opponents in the world.
Check out AnTuTu’s high 10 smartphones for July 2022:
- ROG Phone 6 Pro: 1,114,647 factors
- ASUS Zenfone 9: 1,089,919 factors
- Red Magic 7: 1,049,883 factors
- Black Shark 5 Pro: 1,029,803 factors
- vivo X80: 1,001,400 factors
- Motorola Edge 30 Pro: 991,703 factors
- vivo X80 Pro: 988,693 factors
- Mi 12 Pro: 985,527 factors
- Poco F4 GT: 980,588 factors
- Redmi K50 Sports: 955,222 factors
OnePlus 10R is the fastest amongst the “road”
With the Dimensity 8100-Max processor, the OnePlus 10R is at the high amongst the so-called “sub-flagships”, that are fashions with high-quality options, however that are made for the worth. Here, the OnePlus 10R used had 8GB of RAM and 256GB of cupboard space.
It is adopted by the Oppo Reno 8 Pro 5G, which brings the Dimensity 8100, with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of inner house. Realme GT Neo 2 is the third in the collection, however it is the first amongst these utilizing the Qualcomm platform, with the Snapdragon 870.
The ten fastest sub-flagships in July 2022 have been:
- OnePlus 10R: 765,574 factors
- Oppo Reno 8 Pro 5G: 750,914 factors
- Realme GT neo 2: 731,244 factors
- Motorola Edge 20 Pro: 720,085 factors
- Realme Q5 Pro: 712,323 factors
- Realme GT Neo 3T: 711,556 factors
- Poco F3: 711,445 factors
- Mi 11X: 708,788 factors
- Realme GT Neo: 708,135 factors
- Realme GT Neo 2T: 707,305 factors
No Phone (1) prevails amongst the mediators
Announced a number of weeks in the past, the fastest middleman is the Nothing Phone (1), a smartphone geared up with Snapdragon 778G and eight GB of RAM. The second and third locations, iQOO Z5 and Realme GT Master Edition, deliver the similar options, however have a minimum of 20,000 factors in comparison with the mannequin of the new firm of Carl Pei.
Check out the ten fastest drivers in July 2022, in response to AnTuTu:
- No Phone (1): 579,394 factors
- iQOO Z5: 558,784 factors
- Realme GT Master: 545,424 factors
- Mi 11 Lite: 537,863 factors
- Mi 11 Lite 5G NE: 520,831 factors
- Huawei Nova 9: 511,550 factors
- Samsung Galaxy A52s: 509,705 factors
- Realme 9 Pro Plus: 506,561 factors
- Samsung Galaxy M52: 488,809 factors
- Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus: 467,035 factors
What’s On at Canaltech: