The number of fans banned from stadiums in 2021/22 is the highest ever: almost half Sporting – Futebol Nacional

The 335 fans who have been banned from coming into the stadium in 2021/22 are associated to the “highest number in one season”, almost half of Sporting, reveals on Tuesday the report on violence associated to sports activities (RAViD).

“It was reported to the National Sports Information Point (PNID), all through the 2021/22 season, the implementation of 335 prohibitions towards coming into sports activities services, which is a rise of 109.4% in comparison with the 2020/2020 season. , in which 160 prohibitions got here into drive work”, says RAViD, the place the Lusa group came upon at present.

RAVid, developed by the PNID, which is half of the Public Security Police (PSP), and by the Authority for the Prevention and Combat of Violence in Sport (APCVD), reveals that it is “the largest number of preventive measures that got here into drive. in one sporting season in Portugal, which inspires the progress of this use.”

According to the doc, of the 335 bans that got here into drive final season, 274 got here from the choice of the APCVD (81.8%) and the remaining 61 have been confirmed by the courts (18.2%).

The doc, which collects data from the safety forces and the judicial and administrative authorities, says that the 335 bans that got here into drive in the 2021/22 season solely focused supporters of 5 golf equipment (76.2%), specifically Sporting (138). , adopted by Benfica (49), FC Porto (44), Sporting de Braga (13) and Vitória de Guimarães (13).

Most of the causes for banning fans from stadiums final season have been associated to possession or use of pyrotechnic gadgets (25), incitement to violence, racism, xenophobia (48) and violence (17).

RAVid additionally reveals that there have been 537 definitive choices (which, after the chance of an enchantment, have already began), given by APCVD between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022, the place 274 procedures have been entered. energy final season.

According to the identical doc, the majority of the fans who have been banned from coming into the stadiums and in accordance with the APCVD restrictions are males, who stay in the districts of Lisbon (37.6%), Porto (22.3%) and Braga (12 %).

Regarding age distribution, 29.9% of fans are between 16 and 20 years outdated, adopted by 21 to 25 years outdated, with 29%.

The report additionally acknowledged that 86.5% of fans are members of the United Fans’ Association (GOA) and 64.9% of bans which were in drive for a interval of between eight and 12 months.

Most usually they confer with soccer (97.3%) and, in explicit, the I Liga competitors, in which 59.6% of all prohibitions used in this manner are calculated.

The PSP, which oversees most of the sports activities police are thought of at excessive threat, monitored, final season, 300 supporters who have been banned from going to the stadium by the choice of the judicial authorities and by the further choice established by the APCVD.

At the begin of the present season, PSP was managing 244 fans who have been banned from the stadium.

CMP //ZO

Portuguese / late

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *